March 6, 2013

Words

So the English band, Mumford and Sons has been blowing up. After they won Album of the Year at the Grammy's, I read that their sales on iTunes sky rocketed. I am not a huge fan of the band mainly because I feel like every single song sounds exactly the same. And although Ben Lovett is insanely gorgeous to look at, I definitely wouldn't buy their album. With that being said, I am oddly obsessed with this video:


I mean, who would not want to be at this party.... at Red Rocks, in the middle of summer (guessing by the tank tops). And Ben's smile on the keyboard, omg. Ok, my point is that although I get soooo tired of these songs being overplayed on my local radio... these dudes have the best lyrics. I really hope they write their own songs or my dreams of their talent would be half way shattered because obviously they are talented musicians. So here are my favorite M&S lyrics:

"Hold me fast because I'm a hopeless wanderer."

"I will love with urgency not haste."

"Where you invest your love you invest your life."

"Grace in your heart, flowers in your hair."

"Lend me your eyes I can change what you see." (absolute favorite)


No comments:

Post a Comment