March 30, 2013

A little of this and that....

I accidentally dove into the "Spring cleaning" mode today. It wasn't my intention to do this the day before Easter, but it just turned out that way! Isn't it funny how you just plan on doing a couple loads of laundry... then notice there's cat hair all over the couch, and the bathtub needs to be cleaned and all the mirrors could use some Windex. Next thing you know, it's been 4 hours vacuuming and scrubbing while listening to Pandora. I am finally on my couch with the best cup of loose leaf green tea. I discovered lots of new artists on Pandora today (being sure to "like" them all), and paid extra special attention to the little knick knacks I keep around my apartment. My furry friends even provided me with a couple photo ops. I think it's so cool to stop and sit and just dive into a deeper zone about something that I've done or seen countless times, maybe even with the same people, in the same places, over and over again. Maybe these photos will have that make more sense.... Enjoy!

My fav loose leaf tea from World Market in my fav SF mug
(I've had this mug for probably 10 years and it comes to every new place with me)!


I look at this gorgeous painting that my little brother made for me, everyday. It's the town in San Diego I moved to right after college. I grew up going to this beach and now my little man does the same. This sits on my window in my kitchen, I love it dearly!

Yummy broccoli salad I made during my cleaning break. You can find the recipe here.

My Good Friday view:)
John 3:16

St. Patrick's Day and Green Beer with girlfriends.



Drinkin' whiskey like a real man.
I cherish park days, especially with my buddy. We get on the best tangents about life and all that it encompasses. ;-)


Stopping to really soak up the street art in 'the Mish'. 
AKA: one of our favorite hoods in SF, the Mission District.

I love this. And only until we can make the right changes within ourselves, can we radiate off to others in the best possible way.

Being reminded of Bay to Breakers 2012 and looking forward to May 2013!!!

I met Trisha only a couple months ago and I feel like I grew up with her.
Thankful for new friendships...!

My 28th makes me smile.
(And being covered in birthday panties. Best. Girlfriends. Eva.)

Spring Cleaning made me find this little gem. I would like to point out that a) I am a real blonde, or at least I was at one point & b) my dad was 27 in this photo. What a freakin' stud.

Warms my heart and gets me thinking:

I am noticing a park trend here:) 
Park days with my beautiful girlfriends are some of my favorite days of my life!!!

Naked bike ride around the city. 
It was interesting to observe, as you can probably imagine. 
*This is the clean version.
#nothinginSFsurprisesmeanymore 

Just when I think there's not a single person who loves San Francisco as much as I do...
I find Allison. :)
Happy March Madness!

Cocktailing for a cause with these beauties.
Academy of Sciences, San Francisco

One of my sweet kitties. Not choosing favorites but I just think she's stunning.
I love how her eyes match my room.

Such pretty orchids from a neighbor.
"Earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

I think I'm spotting a 'dad trend' too. 
My rock, my everything. I love him. Plain and simple.


Well, there you have it. A little slice of my life in the best city on earth!
Happy Easter everyone!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment