March 15, 2013

Happy Friday!

As I'm about to head out the door to walk to my yoga class this morning, I was reading "Becoming a Woman of Simplicity" and wanted to write a quick post. The book quoted Randy Pausch, the 45 year old professor who delivered "The Last Lecture" before his death of pancreatic cancer. He said this: "Things we spend time on inherently take time away from other things. So constantly ask, Is this the best and highest use of my time?"I couldn't have stumbled upon this at a better time. We should ask ourselves this question every day and prayerfully consider how to use our time wisely. For those of you reading, I hope you have a HAPPY FRIDAY... It is St. Patrick's Day after all.  :) And with that, I leave you with a photo of the most beautiful drive I have ever taken in my entire life:


The Dingle Peninsula, Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment