November 13, 2011

fav things


*Necklace/Earring hanger I bought in Barcelona. Just the right amount of color ;)
*Moroccan Oil- This is an absolute Godsend. It makes your hair smell like you're on a tropical island and keeps it's super soft after you straighten. I apply it before I blow dry and after I straighten for shine;) 
*Bio Oil- I watched an interview by Jessica Alba when I was in high school talking about her flawless skin. She said her secret was to simply apply oil to her body every single day after she took a shower. Go look at her skin and see how radiant and healthy it always looks! She didn't give a specific brand (I know Neutrogena is much cheaper and works well), but I love Bio Oil. It claims it works against wrinkles, stretch marks, scars, dehydrated skin, and uneven skin tone. I wipe it all over my body every single time I get out of the shower, and sometime blot it under my eyes before bed. It's especially good in place of a lotion, to be rubbed all over your hands. They age quick, you know!
* Silver bracelet from the North of Africa. Our 2005 trip to Tunisia, Africa to be exact. I bought this for the equivalent of 50 cents for me and a girlfriend; it goes with just about everything;)
*Nirvana Candles~ they come in lots of scents, sizes, and encouraging words. I have a couple on my bedside table and if you light a few, it's just the right amount of light for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment