October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone had fun celebrating this weekend! My girlfriend had a dinner party, complete with pumpkin carving and her spiked apple cider recipe, along with a last minute decision to rage the closets and head to the nearest dive bar. Tonight we may attend a block party or stay at my family's house to hand out candy. Whatever you decide to do, enjoy it and be safe! Here are a couple festive things we had around the apartment to roll in Fall. (although it's way too hot here at the moment for that cute scarf and sweater combo. But I'm not complaining ;)


World Market is one of my absolute favorite stores because it's affordable and I get weekly coupons on top of the smokin' deals. Pumpkin potpourri, pumpkin candle, and Ed Hardy Sangria.

No comments:

Post a Comment