September 28, 2010

the simple life


I had the most beautiful lunch with my newly engaged best friend's mother yesterday:)
We went to Del Mar and had lunch on the beach with a yummy bottle of white wine. We chatted about weddings, life, family, and just caught up in general. I am glad I am not the first to be engaged so that I can learn from all the frustrations and the small "mistakes" that often take place. Ha. sounds selfish, I know, but there is so much that goes into planning a wedding. I'm going to sit back, relax, and watch everyone else freak out for the next year or two. And then maybe I won't when it's my turn.... maybe. Our lunch was followed by 2 hours on the beach chatting some more. Who knew we would sit for 4 hours together and just talk. It's the simple things in life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment