November 22, 2013

Take Care of this Moment


Take care of this moment. Like really good care of this moment. It's the only for sure thing we have. The past is the past and can never be changed. The future can, but the future isn't here yet. All we have is this exact moment. I went for a beautiful walk this afternoon by myself. It's the end of November, it was nearly 70 degrees, I was in a tank top. Ahhhh this is paradise. And I get to live here. :) But as I was walking I was paying attention to each and every moment. The sound of the runners feet passing by me, the smell of the salt water, the feel of the wind messing up my hair. I paid attention to my breath and just the way it felt to expand my lungs and then breathe it all out, just to make room for the next one. Some would call this a walking meditation and I would agree. It was just about being fully conscious and present in that current moment. Nothing else matters, time doesn't mean a thing. 
There is nothing lacking.
Everything you need, you already are. 
I am alive, I am healthy, I am happy.








No comments:

Post a Comment