September 18, 2011

Asparagus wrapped in Prosciutto

This is the yummiest, easiest addition to a meal. And tastes so good, my mouth is watering as I type! You'll want to use a grill for this but if you don't have one, I suppose baking at around 350 would work too (haven't tried yet). Here's how you prep:

Trim ends of asparagus, and individually wrap each one with a half piece of prosciutto. I found that using a full piece is a little too bulky and thick. Place on a plate and drizzle olive oil all over them. Sprinkle with Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute (my "go to" seasoning for just about EVERYTHING, so delicious).You really don't need any salt, as there is plenty in the prosciutto.

Put asparagus on the grill over a high heat for about 3 minutes then rotate and grill for another 2-3 minutes. Adam and I made these at a family BBQ and it was a big hit:) Enjoy!

*I came across this blog showing some other ideas for the TJ 21 Seasoning Salute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment