March 24, 2012

A lovely little Friday

Two blog postings in one day! I'm laying in bed catching up on my favorite blogs, Matt Nathanson on Pandora, watching the rain fall. I love today and I have no plans of leaving this spot for at least a couple more hours. Yesterday, Em and I took advantage of the sunny day before the rain started. We walked to North Beach for beer tasting followed by wine tasting. One of the many perks of having Friday's off together!




Rogue is one of my favorite bars in SF with lots of yummy seasonal beers. We stayed here for a bit before moving on to one of North Beach's many cafes and sat outside for a glass of wine. After our friends got off work, we headed to OZ's jazz bar in the financial district then of course the Gold Dust to listen to more live music. It was a bar hopping Friday! Happy Weekend everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment